We offer comprehensive, confidential, and complete head lice treatment and head lice removal services in just one in-home visit, using all-natural products and the most effective professional head lice removal methods and tools available today. Our certified lice treatment specialists bring a compassionate, calming demeanor and a little gentle humor to lighten your burden. No extra charge.
- Screen each family member for lice and nits
- Treat hair with pesticide-free, eco-friendly, all natural lice treatment products
- Thoroughly comb through hair to remove lice and nits using professional grade nit comb
- Train and educate families to reduce the likelihood of re-infestation
- Offer the best head lice removal tools and products available to make follow-up treatment and prevention easier
- Take advantage of your wallet nor your frazzled state-of-mind
- Take over your home with unnecessary “home sanitizing” services
- Use gimmicky gadgets or messy oils as a short cut to effective head lice removal
- Include any “downtime” in our treatment process for which you’re being charged
Our certified lice treatment specialists have been trained using Lice Happens’ proprietary lice removal protocol to get rid of head lice quickly and effectively. Developed by a registered nurse and quality assurance professional, and adapted from recommendations established by the Laboratory of Public Health Entomology at Harvard University’s School of Public Health, Lice Happens’ removal methods rely on meticulous, systematic inspection (under magnification) and combing, because as much as we wish there could be, experience has taught us that there are no shortcuts to effective treatment and removal of lice and nits. Our average visit is 1 – 1.5 hours per head, depending upon the length and thickness of the hair, and the degree of head lice infestation you’ve encountered.
The safest and best way to get rid of head lice is the all-natural, eco-friendly way.
Even though your house may harbor a few dust bunnies, it can’t harbor head lice. Because we follow the recommendations of the American Academy of Pediatrics, which says that extraordinary efforts to clean your house are an unnecessary waste of time, money and energy, we don’t offer housecleaning or laundry services. Instead, we offer common-sense and practical advice regarding manageable home care.